- Flexing & Bending of the Cat 6 wire.
- The use of wire ties or other attachment methods.
- Twisting of the Cat 6 wire.
- Stretching of the Cat 6 wire.
- The need for a mechanical wire managementsystem.
No other manufacturerof E-tool cabinets offers our Patented Coiled Cord System. You be the judgeto see if other cabinet manufacturers really comply with the ANSI/TIA/EIA568 Standards and UTP and STP guidelines shown above.
ANSI/TIA/EIA Standard 188.8.131.52.2 only requiresthat Cat 6 Cabling be able to withstand 1000 flex cycles.
(Approx. 16 months of twice a day draweropenings.) Our Patented Coiled Cord System eliminates flexing of the Cat6cable. Our wires Coil and Uncoil with out flexing the Cat 6 wire. We havethousands of coiled wires in the field and after 11 years of daily use(40,000 plus drawer openings.) not a single failure has been reported.
We guarantee theseproducts for life.
Clickhere to download printable specifications
(RequiresAdobe Acrobat Reader)