|LAPTOPLOCK-UP® - Model LL-10-07-AL 11 Drawer E-Tool Cabinet|
CONSTRUCTION:Rivetedand welded aluminum
CABINETDIMENSIONS: W20 X D25 X H 58 (with wheels)
DRAWERDIMENSIONS: W16 X D16 X H3 1/2
STOARGEDRAWER DIMENSIONS: W16 X D16 X H6
- To easily secure laptopcomputers, recharge batteries, and download/upload data.
- For storage of testequipment.
- No installation necessary; simply remove fromcarton, connect to main power supply located on back of cabinet, and connectdata line to switch. Cabinet is then ready to securely store lap top computersor test equipment with the capability to recharge and / or download datawhile the laptop is secured in the drawer.
- An Ethernet switch can be located in a lockingsecurity enclosure.
- UPS provided for Ethernet switch and fans.
- Patented power supply system; power to eachof the 10 computer drawers by a UL approved coiled cord with 3 prong groundedoutlet.
- Cat 6 Data connection to each of the 10 computerdrawers is by a patented coiled cord system with RJ45 jack.
- Locking rear door allows easy access to internalcomponents of cabinet.
- Two fans provided for additional ventilation.
- Each drawer has a cam lock all keyed differentlywith 2 master keys per cabinet, or one-lock system available.
- Drawers and cabinet vented on bottom, sidesand front.
- Security enclosure protects Cat 6 and Ethernetswitch from unauthorized access.
- Four wheels provided with unit.
- Highly durable textured powder coat paintin Tan, Black and Stealth Blue (other colors available)
CUSTOMIZABLE:Numerousconfiguration options available including number of drawers, etc. Let us build the custom cabinets to meet your specific needs!
- Retractable power cord.
- Additional drawer sizes and configurationsavailable.
- Ethernet switch.
- KVM switch kit.
- Forklift tie-down tubes
MODELNUMBERS:SPECIFICATIONS,ZERO MAINTENANCE, WARRANTY and INSTRUCTIONS (RequiresAdobe Acrobat Reader):
Clickhere to download printable specifications
LaptopLock-Up® Operating Instructions
LaptopLock-Up® Retro-fit Base Instructions
ZeroMaintenance / Warranty Info.
Wall/ Floor Mounting Instructions
STATICSAFE® Products Company Storage Cabinets and Carts